First, I’m over at the SOS Aloha blog today giving away a copy of FATED…drop by for a chance to win!
Okay, I’ve been going a bit crazy with deadlines lately and thought I’d have some fun. So, you know you’re a writer if…
1) The UPS guy has actually released you from handcuffs because you needed to see if you could shimmy your bound hands from behind your back to your front. BTW, you couldn’t.
2) All of the ‘yous‘ and ‘yours‘ in the above sentence bug the crap out of you.
3) The UPS guy no longer comes to your door.
4) Your husband asks if you’ve met anybody interesting lately in one of your worlds.
5) You’ve tried to find at least six different ways to describe the word ‘green.’
6) You’ve decided that the word ‘emerald‘ sucks.
7) You see and fully understand: TSTL…POV…HBF…TMB
8) Those acronyms at one point made you cry…now you laugh your head off.
9) You have a special calendar to remind you when you’re guest blogging other places…as well as who’s guest blogging at your place. And you’ve mixed them up more than once…
10) The idea of a muse makes you alternate between bawling and laughing hysterically.